Dad is back on line using the eMac but the Imac remains non-functional. I've started it up with the D key down and carried out a short and an extended hardware test. The short test indicated there was nothing wrong but clearly there is. I am waiting for the extended test to finish now. I've tried using Diskwarrior and a Tiger start up disc to get into utilities but neither of them would start up with the C key down. Nor will the shift command PR combination do anything. We'll see what the extended hardware test says in an hour or so...
Pete
Thursday, December 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anyone fancy Top Trumps?
Your Best or Worst motor £400 bought off Dad.. He'd tow me round Chinnor with his Saab to get it to start.. so new engine and off to ...
-
Hello, Just to let you in on some upcoming life events for me and Clive. Last week I handed in my resignation to Oxford University as I have...
-
hi all from me on tour again in a very dodgey hotel in grenoble whose murals would not get into the pompidou....but lovely music and off to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment