Is this oily head, or am I worse at French than I am at Spanish? Sounds great! We almost called our Landrover "D'Oily Cart", but it didn't drip. We could call our Fiat that though. We'll be doing baked beans on toast tomorrow. If we're lucky!
Hope you are feeling a little more relaxed Mum. Don't suppose you'll be needing any of Ruth's Chateau Crillon vintage tap water for a day or two. In Jo'burg some people bottle the tap water and then sell in Botswana as mineral water at enormously inflated prices, or so they said. No telling what you're drinking these days!
Wednesday, April 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anyone fancy Top Trumps?
Your Best or Worst motor £400 bought off Dad.. He'd tow me round Chinnor with his Saab to get it to start.. so new engine and off to ...
-
Hello, Just to let you in on some upcoming life events for me and Clive. Last week I handed in my resignation to Oxford University as I have...
-
hi all from me on tour again in a very dodgey hotel in grenoble whose murals would not get into the pompidou....but lovely music and off to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment