What a lovely birthday present from the NYT - Do I read that properly - did they pay you £5000 ??
We are glad you enjoyed our little pressie - now you can open your wine bottles without using your nails, or breaking off the top of the bottle!!
The article in the Nyt is certainly something for the bottom drawer, or to hang on the wall. Like Steve we are very proud of you - can you lend me a fiver?
Time to buy some euros as they are down to 68
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anyone fancy Top Trumps?
Your Best or Worst motor £400 bought off Dad.. He'd tow me round Chinnor with his Saab to get it to start.. so new engine and off to ...
-
Hello, Just to let you in on some upcoming life events for me and Clive. Last week I handed in my resignation to Oxford University as I have...
-
hi all from me on tour again in a very dodgey hotel in grenoble whose murals would not get into the pompidou....but lovely music and off to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment