Having got the PowerBook G4 back and upgraded, I have been waiting for reconnection to the internet for 6 weeks. At last I have been promised a reconnection within the next few days, but guess what? Only the disc drive decides to stop functioning. I cannot get discs into the machine. This is a bit inconvenient to say the least. The problem seems to be that the motor doesn´t spin up when the disc goes in. I tried resetting the PMU but to no effect. It looks like it´s back to the repair man we go. Oh, it all makes work for the working man to do....
One day I will reconnect and get back to blogging. Sorry Will, missed your birthday. Happy birthday for the 24th Julian and well done on the Shifting Light phenomenon. Brilliant.
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anyone fancy Top Trumps?
Your Best or Worst motor £400 bought off Dad.. He'd tow me round Chinnor with his Saab to get it to start.. so new engine and off to ...
-
Hello, Just to let you in on some upcoming life events for me and Clive. Last week I handed in my resignation to Oxford University as I have...
-
hi all from me on tour again in a very dodgey hotel in grenoble whose murals would not get into the pompidou....but lovely music and off to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment