This was us last week in front of our little palace...oops, typo. I mean 'place'.
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anyone fancy Top Trumps?
Your Best or Worst motor £400 bought off Dad.. He'd tow me round Chinnor with his Saab to get it to start.. so new engine and off to ...
-
Hello, Just to let you in on some upcoming life events for me and Clive. Last week I handed in my resignation to Oxford University as I have...
-
hi all from me on tour again in a very dodgey hotel in grenoble whose murals would not get into the pompidou....but lovely music and off to ...
2 comments:
Hello there you guys. Happy Birthday Amy, we raised a glass to you today (and you too Jessica for earlier in the week). Hope you had a nice day out on your bike, and cake! PS cool t shirt Beth & what gorgeous lot you all are.
Photos of Clive's birthday lunch to follow...
if you can bear another
egreeting!
Post a Comment