Live Images of the Transit of Venus 2004
Patrick Moore was banging on about this the other (sky@) night but all I could think about was the time I played a xylophone duet with him in the officers mess at Buller Barracks circa 1984. Never my strongest instrument if you can call it that, only he was worse than me! Natty line in suits though..
People Patrick Moore has met not including yours truly...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anyone fancy Top Trumps?
Your Best or Worst motor £400 bought off Dad.. He'd tow me round Chinnor with his Saab to get it to start.. so new engine and off to ...
-
Hello, Just to let you in on some upcoming life events for me and Clive. Last week I handed in my resignation to Oxford University as I have...
-
hi all from me on tour again in a very dodgey hotel in grenoble whose murals would not get into the pompidou....but lovely music and off to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment